Tailor-made and powerful – mowing just got a whole lot easier
A perfectly mowed lawn calls for a lawn mower that can handle both varying complexity and steep slopes. For this reason we offer a wide range of lawn mowers as well as different cutting methods to meet all your requirements.
Buying Guide for Husqvarna Lawnmowers
When buying a lawn mower, the first things to consider are the size of the lawn and the way you want to cut. The larger the lawn, the greater the cutting width required.
Remember that every 1,000 square metres of lawn you mow means a walk of two to three kilometres. Which means that self-propelled mowers become attractive options. The choice of cutting system is determined by the type of lawn and how often you mow it. Rear and side ejection can handle taller, wilder grass, coarser grass types and seldom-cut lawns.
The BioClip® (mulching) method is ideal if you demand first-rate results and if you mow often. The finely-chopped grass cuttings fertilise the lawn and make it more drought resistant.
Lawn mowers with collection give tidy results and save time since you don’t need to rake clippings after you’ve finished cutting. You can also use collection for leaves when Autumn comes. Collection is also a good idea if you want to avoid allergic reactions to grass, and decrease the spreading of weed seeds.
Things to keep in mind when buying a lawn mower:
– Decide the width of the cutting deck based on your lawn’s area.
– If your lawn area is medium-sized to large it is recommended that you buy a self-propelled model.
– If your lawn is medium-sized and you prefer some extra exercise while mowing, you might consider a push lawn mower.
– If your lawn is small, you might consider a manual lawn mower which is free from emissions and saves your neighbours from noise.
– If you aren’t certain about which cutting system best suits your lawn and your mowing habits, you should choose a mower that handles several cutting systems: ejection, collection and BioClip® (mulching).