Brushcutters specially designed to ensure an ergonomic operation
Designed to the same standards as professional brushcutters, they are built to do the job more efficiently, with less effort and in as short a time as possible. All models are lightweight, strong and well-balanced, and come with many practical functions.
Buying Guide for Husqvarna Brushcutters
Our brushcutters are developed for cutting grass, weeds, small bushes and brushwood. They are available in a variety of sizes, depending on the job. A wide range of accessories allows you to use the same machine for trimming grass as well as clearing brushwood, bushes and small trees. They have a long shaft to increase their reach.
Things to keep in mind when buying a brush cutter:
– For maximum efficiency, it should have high power, high torque and rapid acceleration.
– The machine should have an ergonomic harness. It spreads the load, improving comfort and efficiency.
– The handlebar should be angled relative to the shaft, to prevent an uneven load being placed on the user’s back.
– A folding handlebar facilitates transport and storage.
– The engine should have some form of emission control, for the benefit of the user’s working environment as well as the environment as a whole.
– The wider the selection of accessories and cutting attachments, the greater the range of applications.